Suikoden (save files) on one memory card. NTSC or PAL available. These are save files, game is not included, game is required to use these save files.
~ If you choose the PS2 memory card. The PS1 game saves will be on a PS2 memory card. To use the PS1 game saves, you will need to copy them to your PS2 memory card on a PlayStation 2 console. All PS2’s are backwards compatible with PS1 games and PS1 memory cards ~
The save files include:
• Suikoden: At the last save spot. All 108 characters collected. Ready for Suikoden 2. All weapons maxed. Maxed bits. All possible collectibles in warehouse. (PS1 save file)
• Suikoden II: Saved at castle before last boss, Hero at lvl 64, all characters, and perfect ending available. (PS1 save file)
• Suikoden III: Saved before final boss; all stars recruited.
• Suikoden IV: File #08 - Final battle; party of Hero, Kika, Jeane, and Mizuki at Level 58. Enter the room to activate the scene.
• Suikoden V: Ultimate version. At atshwal mountain. Character at lv 99, all skill learned, all best equipment, rune for max attack deal. 108 star complete. Good ending. Sialeeds playable. Can defeat last boss with perfect.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs) PS2:
Q: Is the game included in any way?
A: No. You are required to have the game in order to use these save files.
Q: What is the return policy?
A: If your item was lost or does not function, we will re-ship you the item. Otherwise, all sales are final.
Q: How do I use the PS1 saves?
A: If you choose the PS2 memory card. The PS1 game saves will be on a PS2 memory card. To use the PS1 game saves, you will need to copy them to your PS2 memory card on a PlayStation 2 console. All PS2’s are backwards compatible with PS1 games and PS1 memory cards.
Q: Does my game system have to be modded to use these save files?
Q: Will the PS2 game-saves on PS2 memory card work on any model PS2?
A: Yes, however the game-save of an NTSC game requires an NTSC system. NTSC is the region for North America (USA/Canada/Mexico). PAL is the region for Europe, Australia etc. In short, NTSC save files require an NTSC game system.
Q: Will the image of the game logo be on the memory card?
A: No. The image on the memory card is just to promote the listing.
Q: Can I request a game-save file that is not listed?
A: Yes, contact us.
USA $7.99 - All USA orders are shipped priority mail 2-3 business days for arrival.
*International orders are take 6-15 business days to arrive.
*Business days are Monday through Friday excluding Holidays.