Final Fantasy (15x save files) on one PS2 memory card, contains PS1 and PS2 saves. NTSC. These are save files, game is not included, game is required to use these save files.
~ The PS1 game saves will be on a PS2 memory card. To use the PS1 game saves, you will need to copy them to your PS2 memory card on a PlayStation 2 console. All PS2’s are backwards compatible with PS1 games and PS1 memory cards ~
The save files include:
• Final Fantasy Origins (PS1 game save)
• Final Fantasy I: Start with characters in their mid-high levels with the best weapons and 99 ribbons and 999,999,999 gil.
• Final Fantasy II: Start with the characters HP and MP maxed, equipped with Masamune, Excalibur and Yoichi's Bow, all magic spells, plus Genji armor and some useful items
• Final Fantasy Chronicles (PS1 game save)
Chrono Trigger: New Game+ (plus) to start a new game with characters leveled in the mid-50's.
• Final Fantasy IV: Just outside Bahamut's Cave - Cecil, Edge, FuSoYa, Rosa & Rydia all around level 50
• Final Fantasy Anthology (PSX)
• Final Fantasy V: End at the final save point, all magics, all lores, lots of rages, all characters below level 50 for personal customization
• Final Fantasy VI: System File with all unlocked cinemas, bestiaries, and production art available
• Final Fantasy VII [FF7] (PS1 game save)
Max Start Save: Max stats and levels for Cloud, all limit breaks, ultimate weapons, materia, weapon, armor, accessories and max gil.
Max End Save: All characters at level 99 with great stats, the best weapons and materia!
Extra Fun Saves: 5 Mystery Fun Saves Included
Total Of 7 Save Files For Final Fantasy VII
• Final Fantasy VIII [FF8] (PS1 game save)
Max Start Save: Start with every item maxed, every card, full magic stocked for everyone, all starting levels with the initial GF's
Max End Save: End of disc 3, playable Seifer and Edea in your party, max items and stats, ton of cards, Apocalypse and Limit magic, full-powered Boko summon, all side quests completed
Extra Fun Saves: 2 Mystery Fun Saves Included
Total Of 4 Save Files For Final Fantasy VIII
• Final Fantasy IX [FF9] (PS1 game save)
Max Start Save: Start with all cards upgraded, and max gil
Max End Save: Before the final boss, level 99, all ultimate weapons and abilities learned
• Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1 game save)
Start at the game's earliest checkpoint. Ramza starts at Level 1 but has all Jobs mastered, all Abilities mastered, all items, all weapons and equipment, and has the Teleport 2 skill to move anywhere on the map instantly
All of the supporting characters, including Cloud, Beowulf, & Reis, are in your party, with all Jobs and Abilities mastered, and all their best weapons & gear, including Teleport 2.
• Final Fantasy X (PS2 game save)
Start on Rikku's ship with 99 of every sphere grid item plus 99 of every item in the game. Saved before the final boss, all characters and aeons with max stats, every celestial weapon and ultimate armor.
• Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2 game save)
100% complete file saved with everyone at level 99, every dress sphere mastered, all garment grids, and every item
End with all characters at level 99, 100% license board, all items, weapons, armor, and accessories. Full bestiary and Sky Pirates Den, ready for Bahamut
• Final Fantasy XII (PS2 game save)
Start with all items, spells, techs, weapons, armor, accessories, grimoires, and a ton of LP
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (PS2 game save)
All events and missions available for "Ex Hard" difficulty
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs) PS2:
Q: Is the game included in any way?
A: No. You are required to have the game in order to use these save files.
Q: What is the return policy?
A: If your item was lost or does not function, we will re-ship you the item. Otherwise, all sales are final.
Q: How do I use the PS1 saves?
A: The PS1 game saves will be on a PS2 memory card. To use the PS1 game saves, you will need to copy them to your PS2 memory card on a PlayStation 2 console. All PS2’s are backwards compatible with PS1 games and PS1 memory cards
Q: Does my game system have to be modded to use these save files?
Q: Will the PS2 game-saves on PS2 memory card work on any model PS2?
A: Yes, however the game-save of an NTSC game requires an NTSC system. NTSC is the region for North America (USA/Canada/Mexico). PAL is the region for Europe, Australia etc. In short, NTSC save files require an NTSC game system.
Q: Do the original Xbox save files require my Xbox to be soft-modded or modded in any way?
Q: Will the image of the game logo be on the memory card?
A: No. The image on the memory card is just to promote the listing.
Q: Can I request a game-save file that is not listed?
A: Yes, contact us.
USA $7.75 - All USA orders are shipped priority mail 2-3 business days for arrival.
*International orders are take 6-15 business days to arrive.
*Business days are Monday through Friday excluding Holidays.